Do you need personal tax advice? In the example below this client is eliminating the taxation of their social security income.  If your social security income is being taxed, there are 100% legal ways to stop paying tax on this money.

A Tax Return Example Using Proven Tax Reduction Strategies

Old Tax Return                                                                                     New Tax Return

$10,000                                      Interest Income                                  $ 0

$10,000                                      Dividend Income                                $ 0

$10,000                                      Capital Gain Distributions                  $ 0

$20,000                                      Pension & Annuity Income                $ 20,000

$13,600                                      $16,000 Taxable Social Security       $ 0

$63,000                                      Total Taxable Income                        $ 20,000

$6,221                                        Total Tax                                            $ 438

Tax Savings                                      $5,738

Please check line 20b of your tax return that you recently filed.  If there is a dollar amount on that you line, you are paying tax on that income.  Would you like it to stop? Call 610-945-1954 today!

If you fill-in the Tax Reduction Summary form today, you will receive a Free personalized 30 minute Tax Reduction Summary Report which is valued at $750. It will show you specific ways to reduce your tax bill by thousands of dollars each year or more! And that includes the tax on your social security benefits.

For more information, call 610-945-1954 today! If you are an individual or business owner earning over $200,000 or are married and earning over 250,000, President Obama has a new tax plan for you and it’s not going to lower taxes! Are you ready to start reducing taxable income?

Every day you wait; will cost you more and more in income taxes for 2014 and beyond.  Don’t procrastinate, fill-in the Tax Reduction Summary Form today to see how much you can save on your taxes.